The NJLM and the NJLM Educational Foundation Present:
“Immigrant Wage Theft Webinar”
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Location: Your Computer
Registration Fee: This is a Free Webinar but Capacity is Limited. Register Now!
Establishing trust between local government and residents promotes public safety, civic involvement, and a sense of community. Find out about initiatives making a difference in New Brunswick and in Princeton: combating wage theft, clarifying the role of local police with respect to immigration enforcement, and investing in community policing.
11:00am-11:50am -Webinar Topic and Discussion
Heather Howard, Councilwoman, Princeton
Chief Nick Sutter, Chief of Police, Princeton
Elisa Neira, Director of Human Services, Princeton
William Hamilton, Esq, City Attorney, City of New Brunswick (invited)
- Click on the Registration Link Below.
- Fill out the form and click “Register”
- A Confirmation E-mail will be sent to you right after registration (save this e-mail, it contains a link that will connect you to the webinar on the scheduled date).
- At the scheduled time of the webinar, click the link provided to you in the confirmation e-mail and you will be automatically directed to the virtual classroom. Please note, in order to connect to the webinar, you may be required you to install the GoToWebinar Codec. To do this, hit “run” or “launch” when prompted and the codec will automatically install.
- Once the webinar program has been installed, turn on the speakers on your computer and then sit back and enjoy the webinar!
Registration Link for Webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3839857804083613186
If you have any questions regarding the webinar or the registration process please contact
Danielle Holland-Htut at 609-695-3481 ext 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**To Earn the CEU’s listed above for this webinar please read the following procedures: http://www.njslom.org/seminars/webinar-CEU.html